So many people find a bowl of cereal before bed a real relaxant, and here's the reason why; snacking on carbs stimulates the production of insulin, which helps clear the way for our dear old sleepy pal, tryptophan, to enter the brain.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles