So many people find a bowl of cereal before bed a real relaxant, and here's the reason why; snacking on carbs stimulates the production of insulin, which helps clear the way for our dear old sleepy pal, tryptophan, to enter the brain.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!