Nuts and seeds
Nuts, like peanuts and almonds, and seeds like sunflower seeds, are high in magnesium, so get snacking on them a little while before bed and see if it makes a difference to your sleep.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite