Don't fancy eating a bowl of porridge before you hit the sheets? Try oatcakes, topped with a little cottage cheese or Philly (cheese contains tryptophan, a sleep-boosting amino acid), and you'll quickly be on the snooze train to Slumberville.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles