Recent research has shown the benefits of cherry juice for helping sleep. Participents who drank a glass of cherry juice twice a day, once in the morning, and once before bed, were able to sleep around an hour longer (on average 84 minutes) compared to those that drank a placebo. The research is thought to be particularly helpful to older adults who are more likely to suffer from insomnia.
Sainsbury's cherry juice is just £1 a litre and well worth the money if it gets you that extra hour's sleep a night - yay!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles