10 celebrities who can't sleep (just like you!)
It's all too easy to forget that celebrities are human and that, just like us, they suffer from stress, tiredness and sleep problems! Whilst our hectic schedules might differ slightly from the rich and famous (after all, we can't quite imagine Madonna having to worry about getting to the supermarket, cooking dinner, picking up the kids and walking the dog all at the same time), sleep problems can affect us all, but they can be treated in the same way too.
The stresses and pressures of everyday life, not to mention diet and exercise habits (or lack thereof), are just some of the reasons why after lights out, our eyes are still firmly open. And these celebs are just the same! With their busy schedules and hectic lifestyles it's no wonder they can't seem to drift off to sleep at night. Ahh!
We've rounded up the celebs that suffer the most when it comes to those precious Z's, and the tips that they (and you) could really use to get a better night's sleep.
Do you have some good tips for getting off to sleep at night? What about if you wake up in the middle of the night? Let us know in the comments box below!
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet