Feel more awake in just 10 minutes (no caffeine required!)
Want to know the worst thing? That's not the only time in the day we have to forcibly wake ourselves up! Getting up and out of bed is one thing, but keeping ourselves alert and awake all day as well can feel too much at times. Sound familiar? We're here to help with our 12 ways to feel more awake throughout the day. And not only do they work, but they'll do so in under 10 minutes flat.
We know how difficult it can be to tear yourself away from that cosy, warm duvet, but if you want to be more zen than zombie, these little tips and tricks will help you feel more awake. From music and shower products to energising stretches, we'd love to know if any of these ideas have helped you to feel more awake. Let us know by leaving a comment in the box below.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu