Try drinking a peppermint tea, or keeping one of the oils by your bed and inhale deeply when you wake up. And if you think you're going to need a bit of a pick-me-up during the day then try keeping a little bit of soaked cotton wool in your handbag to save you when you've hit a low point in your day.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu