Try drinking a peppermint tea, or keeping one of the oils by your bed and inhale deeply when you wake up. And if you think you're going to need a bit of a pick-me-up during the day then try keeping a little bit of soaked cotton wool in your handbag to save you when you've hit a low point in your day.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home