Light up your life
As soon as you wake up turn on the light, even if you need a further five minutes in bed (and we know we will), allow the light to fill the room and gradually let it wake you up. They're a bit pricey but you can even get alarm clocks that wake you by gradually filling the room with light. Worth adding to the birthday list.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home