Light up your life
As soon as you wake up turn on the light, even if you need a further five minutes in bed (and we know we will), allow the light to fill the room and gradually let it wake you up. They're a bit pricey but you can even get alarm clocks that wake you by gradually filling the room with light. Worth adding to the birthday list.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu