Best under-eye fixers: We test 11 concealers under £10
From the moment you wake up, getting your peepers to look awake is a bit of a struggle, especially when all you feel like doing is climbing back into bed. And don't even get us started on those that dare utter 'Oh you look tired today!'
Well enough is enough, we're tired of looking tired and it's time to give that under-eye area and those pesky dark circles a bit of a lift! With so many concealers out there, it can be a little overwhelming about which one to go for, and we definitely don't fancy spending loads of money to find the right one for us.
That's why we've been busy bees testing 11 popular concealers (all under £10 too, phew!) so that next time you're at the shops, you'll know which one to reach for when you need a little help in the 'looking wide awake' department.
Is there a concealer you use that we haven't mentioned? We'd love to hear about it in the comments box below!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!