Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer - £6.99
Our tester Gemma said: I thought this concealer was really good! The texture was a nice consistency, it was really light-reflecting and covered dark circles really well. The brush could have been a little softer. I also noticed that about 10 minutes after applying the concealer had settled into some fine creases under my eyes, but after blending again lightly with my finger it stayed put for the rest of the day.
I'd use this every day - it really brightened up my eyes!
Buy it here
Where to next?
- Beauty products to help you sleep
- 10 ways to banish grey hairs!
- Protect your skin this winter with these budget products
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu