Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer - £6.99
Our tester Gemma said: I thought this concealer was really good! The texture was a nice consistency, it was really light-reflecting and covered dark circles really well. The brush could have been a little softer. I also noticed that about 10 minutes after applying the concealer had settled into some fine creases under my eyes, but after blending again lightly with my finger it stayed put for the rest of the day.
I'd use this every day - it really brightened up my eyes!
Buy it here
Where to next?
- Beauty products to help you sleep
- 10 ways to banish grey hairs!
- Protect your skin this winter with these budget products
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home