L'Oreal Lumi Magique Stylo Touche De Lumiére - £8.49
Our tester Clare said: Although initially thinking the concealer would be too dark for my skin tone (it looked a bit orange when it came out of the tube), it was a very good match and looked a lot lighter once applied. The applicator was exactly the same as the more expensive Touche Éclat and effortless to apply. I did have to put a little more on than usual to cover dark circles but it lasted most of the day (although may need topping up on a hot day as it wasn't overly thick).
I think this was great value for money and I would definitely buy it again!
Buy it here
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies