L'Oreal Lumi Magique Stylo Touche De Lumiére - £8.49
Our tester Clare said: Although initially thinking the concealer would be too dark for my skin tone (it looked a bit orange when it came out of the tube), it was a very good match and looked a lot lighter once applied. The applicator was exactly the same as the more expensive Touche Éclat and effortless to apply. I did have to put a little more on than usual to cover dark circles but it lasted most of the day (although may need topping up on a hot day as it wasn't overly thick).
I think this was great value for money and I would definitely buy it again!
Buy it here
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home