'If you're feeling tired or just a little flat, a white shirt acts as an automatic light reflector. When I'm on a photo shoot, there is usually a reflective sheet held under my chin or face to brighten up the image. Wearing a white or light top does exactly the same job and is a canny trick employed by nearly every celebrity I know when they're having an 'off day'!'
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite