'If you're feeling tired or just a little flat, a white shirt acts as an automatic light reflector. When I'm on a photo shoot, there is usually a reflective sheet held under my chin or face to brighten up the image. Wearing a white or light top does exactly the same job and is a canny trick employed by nearly every celebrity I know when they're having an 'off day'!'
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles