If it all goes wrong...
How much? £12.99 from Boots
What does it do? This decolour quickly and effectively breaks down artificial colour pigments, stripping your hair back to its natural colour, and is amonia and peroxide free. More expensive than a hat but we think you'll agree it's worth the extra cash if your hair has ended more carrot than copper...
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home