If it all goes wrong...
How much? £12.99 from Boots
What does it do? This decolour quickly and effectively breaks down artificial colour pigments, stripping your hair back to its natural colour, and is amonia and peroxide free. More expensive than a hat but we think you'll agree it's worth the extra cash if your hair has ended more carrot than copper...
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles