If it all goes wrong...
How much? £12.99 from Boots
What does it do? This decolour quickly and effectively breaks down artificial colour pigments, stripping your hair back to its natural colour, and is amonia and peroxide free. More expensive than a hat but we think you'll agree it's worth the extra cash if your hair has ended more carrot than copper...
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!