If you want to go bronde
How much? £6.00 from Superdrug
What does it do? Blimey! You certainly are keeping up with the trend this season, 'bronde' is the new 'in' shade 2015, and this kit gives you that perfect colour in a matter of minutes. All you have to do is part your hair, (remember to brush it first to make sure the dye is even) and then glide the colour through each section. After a good 15 to 20 minutes? voila! You are Jen Aniston! The cons? This product comes with a lot of chemicals attached, so don't use it too often, although it should last a while.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!