If you're a newbie
How much? £4.97 from Superdrug
What does it do? There was a real gap in the market for a home hair dye that was made a bit simpler to use, and many people who've home dyed their hair for years say they wouldn't go back after using this foam version. Perfect if you're new to home hair dying and are a bit nervous about it, you simply massage in the foam like you would a shampoo, meaning you don't miss any bits, and you don't risk the mixture dripping down the back of your neck or staining your shoulders.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite