If you want to go blonder
How much? £5.98 from Tesco
What does it do? Clairol's Nice n' Easy range has long been favoured by home hair dye fans and we can see why. They have a huge range of shades and colours and a particularly lovely range for blondes. If you're looking to go brighter blonde this light champagne shade will get you that timeless Marilyn Monroe-blonde.
What you say: 'Nice n' Easy is the best, I have been using it since 1972! The conditioner that comes with it is worth buying on its own too!' - Sandra on Facebook
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles