If you want to go blonder
How much? £5.98 from Tesco
What does it do? Clairol's Nice n' Easy range has long been favoured by home hair dye fans and we can see why. They have a huge range of shades and colours and a particularly lovely range for blondes. If you're looking to go brighter blonde this light champagne shade will get you that timeless Marilyn Monroe-blonde.
What you say: 'Nice n' Easy is the best, I have been using it since 1972! The conditioner that comes with it is worth buying on its own too!' - Sandra on Facebook
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home