Made from the fat of the bird (eww... ) the oil can be taken for improving cholesterol levels, applied to the skin for the relief of aching joints and muscles, to improve the appearance of stretch marks and for the youthful effects it has on the skin. It clears age spots, imperfections and protects from sun damage, too.
And the beauty of this one? It's available to buy at our very own Holland & Barrett.
How much? £11.25 - bargain!
Bizarre rating: 7
Would we try it? At that price, we're very tempted...
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams