Made from the fat of the bird (eww... ) the oil can be taken for improving cholesterol levels, applied to the skin for the relief of aching joints and muscles, to improve the appearance of stretch marks and for the youthful effects it has on the skin. It clears age spots, imperfections and protects from sun damage, too.
And the beauty of this one? It's available to buy at our very own Holland & Barrett.
How much? £11.25 - bargain!
Bizarre rating: 7
Would we try it? At that price, we're very tempted...
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu