The Vampire Facial
It's thought to work by boosting the skin's production of collagen, which is what keeps skin smooth and gives it elasticity, preventing wrinkles.
How much? This weird beauty treatment whistles to the tune of around £900
Bizarre rating: 9
Would we try it? No thanks, nothing is worth going through that!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies