The Vampire Facial
It's thought to work by boosting the skin's production of collagen, which is what keeps skin smooth and gives it elasticity, preventing wrinkles.
How much? This weird beauty treatment whistles to the tune of around £900
Bizarre rating: 9
Would we try it? No thanks, nothing is worth going through that!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed