The Vampire Facial
It's thought to work by boosting the skin's production of collagen, which is what keeps skin smooth and gives it elasticity, preventing wrinkles.
How much? This weird beauty treatment whistles to the tune of around £900
Bizarre rating: 9
Would we try it? No thanks, nothing is worth going through that!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!