The Vampire Facial
It's thought to work by boosting the skin's production of collagen, which is what keeps skin smooth and gives it elasticity, preventing wrinkles.
How much? This weird beauty treatment whistles to the tune of around £900
Bizarre rating: 9
Would we try it? No thanks, nothing is worth going through that!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home