Sheep Placenta Facial
After the face has been cleansed, received a course of microdermabrasion, a mask and some red light therapy, a blend of sheep placenta and hyaluronic acid (which is a clear liquid with a faint smell of vinegar, so we hear) is applied.
Apparently the properties of the placenta is great for the skin as it contains stem cells that can repair any type of cell in the body, rejuvenating the skin and making it look supple and youthful.
How much? £185
Bizarre rating: 9
Would we try it? Would we heck!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!