Sheep Placenta Facial
After the face has been cleansed, received a course of microdermabrasion, a mask and some red light therapy, a blend of sheep placenta and hyaluronic acid (which is a clear liquid with a faint smell of vinegar, so we hear) is applied.
Apparently the properties of the placenta is great for the skin as it contains stem cells that can repair any type of cell in the body, rejuvenating the skin and making it look supple and youthful.
How much? £185
Bizarre rating: 9
Would we try it? Would we heck!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles