Sheep Placenta Facial
After the face has been cleansed, received a course of microdermabrasion, a mask and some red light therapy, a blend of sheep placenta and hyaluronic acid (which is a clear liquid with a faint smell of vinegar, so we hear) is applied.
Apparently the properties of the placenta is great for the skin as it contains stem cells that can repair any type of cell in the body, rejuvenating the skin and making it look supple and youthful.
How much? £185
Bizarre rating: 9
Would we try it? Would we heck!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home