Bull Semen Hair Mask
Availabe at Hari's Salon in London, the 45-minute treatment sees the, ahem, protein-rich conditioner massaged into the client's hair after shampooing, and then heated to allow the hair to absorb the mixture.
It's said to get to work by enhancing the protein naturally found in hair molecules, for a super-nourished and glossy finish. And FYI, apparently the mixture doesn't smell, if you were worried.
How much? £55
Bizarre rating: 10 - we worry about the person who first thought of trying this...
Would we try it? We're not sure this one's for us
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!