Bull Semen Hair Mask
Availabe at Hari's Salon in London, the 45-minute treatment sees the, ahem, protein-rich conditioner massaged into the client's hair after shampooing, and then heated to allow the hair to absorb the mixture.
It's said to get to work by enhancing the protein naturally found in hair molecules, for a super-nourished and glossy finish. And FYI, apparently the mixture doesn't smell, if you were worried.
How much? £55
Bizarre rating: 10 - we worry about the person who first thought of trying this...
Would we try it? We're not sure this one's for us
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies