Beauty bloggers like Annabel Venning, who's been trying out spud-style beauty for Mail Online, have been juicing and drinking potatoes in the hope that the antioxidents and vitamin C might promote healthier-looking skin.
They've also been applying potato pulp to their faces like a mask for its spot-reducing benefits and popping slices over their eyes in a bid to de-puff. Annabel even tried applying mash to smooth crows' feet and applying a potato-peel leave-in conditioner to ward off grey hairs!
One thing's for sure, this is probably one of the cheapest beauty treatments around!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu