Beauty bloggers like Annabel Venning, who's been trying out spud-style beauty for Mail Online, have been juicing and drinking potatoes in the hope that the antioxidents and vitamin C might promote healthier-looking skin.
They've also been applying potato pulp to their faces like a mask for its spot-reducing benefits and popping slices over their eyes in a bid to de-puff. Annabel even tried applying mash to smooth crows' feet and applying a potato-peel leave-in conditioner to ward off grey hairs!
One thing's for sure, this is probably one of the cheapest beauty treatments around!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home