Shaving your face
Angela Garvin, 46, has been shaving her face three times a week for eight years, and swears she can see the benefit. "It's cheap, takes seconds and doesn't irritate my skin, unlike laser or waxing," she explained to Mail Online.
"The claim that facial hair grows back thicker and darker is a myth. It's been the best thing I could have started doing. Make-up goes on more evenly and easily, products absorb better and my skin is in great condition. It?s the smoothest and brightest it's been in years."
It may seem surprising, but the idea of women shaving their faces isn't a new one - old Hollywood starlets like Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor are said to have shaved their faces in their heydays.
How much? Just a couple of pounds (or free if you steal from your husband)
Bizarre rating: 6 - it's not the strangest one we've seen
Would we try it? We'd be living in fear of a 5 o'clock shadow, but if it's good enough for Elizabeth and Marilyn, it might be good enough for us...
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu