Bee Venom Facial
Kate's beauty therapist, Deborah Mitchell, has been treating Camilla The Duchess of Cornwall with the treatment since 2006, and it's reported that she treated our Kate with the insect venom before the royal wedding.
The bee venom is meant to work by stinging the skin (ouch!) and stimulating it to produce chemicals that relax wrinkles.
How much? £165
Bizarre rating: Un-bee-lievable! Sorry...
Would we try it? Well, if it made us have skin as fresh and dewy as Kate's, then yes, we think we would
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite