Bee Venom Facial
Kate's beauty therapist, Deborah Mitchell, has been treating Camilla The Duchess of Cornwall with the treatment since 2006, and it's reported that she treated our Kate with the insect venom before the royal wedding.
The bee venom is meant to work by stinging the skin (ouch!) and stimulating it to produce chemicals that relax wrinkles.
How much? £165
Bizarre rating: Un-bee-lievable! Sorry...
Would we try it? Well, if it made us have skin as fresh and dewy as Kate's, then yes, we think we would
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams