Bee Venom Facial
Kate's beauty therapist, Deborah Mitchell, has been treating Camilla The Duchess of Cornwall with the treatment since 2006, and it's reported that she treated our Kate with the insect venom before the royal wedding.
The bee venom is meant to work by stinging the skin (ouch!) and stimulating it to produce chemicals that relax wrinkles.
How much? £165
Bizarre rating: Un-bee-lievable! Sorry...
Would we try it? Well, if it made us have skin as fresh and dewy as Kate's, then yes, we think we would
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu