Get the kids involved
1. Ask them to sort out their clothes into piles of items that no longer fit them, ready to pass on to siblings or to the local charity shop.
2. Get them to organise their toys and books. Put ones they never play with into a box, ready for selling or donating.
3. Your children will love stripping beds of their covers. Show them how and then supervise while they do the rest.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams