Get the kids involved
1. Ask them to sort out their clothes into piles of items that no longer fit them, ready to pass on to siblings or to the local charity shop.
2. Get them to organise their toys and books. Put ones they never play with into a box, ready for selling or donating.
3. Your children will love stripping beds of their covers. Show them how and then supervise while they do the rest.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!