Get the kids involved
1. Ask them to sort out their clothes into piles of items that no longer fit them, ready to pass on to siblings or to the local charity shop.
2. Get them to organise their toys and books. Put ones they never play with into a box, ready for selling or donating.
3. Your children will love stripping beds of their covers. Show them how and then supervise while they do the rest.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home