Organise your wardrobe
Look for things that fall into the following categories:
- You haven't worn it for two winters
- It has stains, rips or is worn out (and you don't care about the item enough to get it fixed)
- It doesn't fit you anymore
If an item falls into any of the above categories then it's time to sell, donate, recycle or throw it out.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams