Give your walls a good clean
Here the ultimate five steps to cleaning your walls:
1. Start by dusting the wall, either using a dusting brush or giving the edges a hoover.
2. Cover furniture or carpet that might be damaged by splashing water or cleaning solution.
3. Pay attention to marks and stains first. Make a paste from baking powder and water - this will get rid of crayon and pencil marks. Put the paste onto a cloth and rub until the stain lifts.
4. Do a spot test with your cleaning solution to make sure it doesn't damage the paint or wallpaper.
5. Half fill two buckets of water. The first should be filled with cleaning solution and the other with warm water to rinse when it's looking dirty. Clean the rest of the wall.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles