Give kitchen dirt and clutter the heave-ho
Here are the ultimate five steps to cleaning your kitchen cupboards:
1. Remove everything, cupboard-by-cupboard and scrub the shelves with some soapy water.
2. While they're drying take a look at the contents. Is there anything out of date, or crockery that you don't use anymore? Throw it out or donate it.
3. Think about what you use most often and make sure it's in an easy to reach position.
4. Before you put everything back think about how to maximise your space. Can you hang pots or utensils up in the kitchen? Or could you mount your knife rack on the wall?
5. Don't forget to clean the exterior of the cupboards too.
Where to next?
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies