Georgia May Foote
However, from what we can see of the style, we love it - how cute are those set vintage curls? Rumour amongst her fans is that the look is actually just a wig, which Georgia has donned for her new role as Holly Gollightly in the stage production of Breakfast at Tiffany's, but if that's the case, we reckon Georgia could totally get away with the Marilyn Monroe look full time - she's a totally beautiful blonde.
What do you think - does Georgia look better as a blonde or a brunette? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies