Georgia May Foote
However, from what we can see of the style, we love it - how cute are those set vintage curls? Rumour amongst her fans is that the look is actually just a wig, which Georgia has donned for her new role as Holly Gollightly in the stage production of Breakfast at Tiffany's, but if that's the case, we reckon Georgia could totally get away with the Marilyn Monroe look full time - she's a totally beautiful blonde.
What do you think - does Georgia look better as a blonde or a brunette? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite