'I want that hair!!!', one exclaimed, whilst others called the look 'stunning' and 'amazing'.
If you haven't got a natural curl in your hair, you can use a slim-barrelled curling tong, or scrunch your hair with a little mousse to encourage a softer wave.
Or, if you love the look enough to wear it everyday, speak to your hairdresser about perming - it might feel like a bit of an 80s throwback, but we've big fans of Pixie's modern take!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu