'I want that hair!!!', one exclaimed, whilst others called the look 'stunning' and 'amazing'.
If you haven't got a natural curl in your hair, you can use a slim-barrelled curling tong, or scrunch your hair with a little mousse to encourage a softer wave.
Or, if you love the look enough to wear it everyday, speak to your hairdresser about perming - it might feel like a bit of an 80s throwback, but we've big fans of Pixie's modern take!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite