She showcased the new style to her nearly 500k twitter followers by posting the glamorous snap and simply referencing her hairdresser by hashtagging 'blondie' and using the scissors emoji.
The ex-Hearsay singer has been a brunette most of her celebrity life, dabbling with dip dyed brown hair in the past.
Myleene's blonde dip-dyed look is the perfect summer style, and a great way to lift brunette locks. We're loving that red lippy too!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home