The usually brunette bombshell has opted for a lighter blonde colour, or 'bronde' as she captioned the photo.
'Bronde' is the latest hair colour trend, where blonde and brunette shades are subtly mixed together (think Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Alba), and can suit anyone according to celebrity stylist Mario Ortega. He says:
'If you have darker hair and a tan skin tone, ask for golden, multidimensional tones. But if you're paler, ash tones will look great. Either way, just make sure the contrast isn't too far from your roots.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home