The usually brunette bombshell has opted for a lighter blonde colour, or 'bronde' as she captioned the photo.
'Bronde' is the latest hair colour trend, where blonde and brunette shades are subtly mixed together (think Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Alba), and can suit anyone according to celebrity stylist Mario Ortega. He says:
'If you have darker hair and a tan skin tone, ask for golden, multidimensional tones. But if you're paler, ash tones will look great. Either way, just make sure the contrast isn't too far from your roots.'
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!