Save or spend? The health products that are worth the money
The price difference can be pennies or even pounds, so we ask the experts what you should be saving - and spending - your money on when it comes to some of the most commonly used health products.
All prices correct at time of writing. Prices and products mentioned are for illustration only and not endorsed by goodtoknow. You should always speak to a medical professional before taking any health products.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed