Antiseptic cream: save or spend?
Nargis Ara, a consultant medical information pharmacist, explains what they do. 'Antiseptic creams do two things. They prevent infection so there will be an anti-bacterial ingredient in the cream. However, others may contain a local anesthetic so they can also treat the pain. This type both prevents infection and also acts as a mild painkiller. You should compare the different products to see what they do but if you’re after something just to prevent infection, a standard antiseptic cream will do the job.'
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!