Hummus: the best and worst for your diet revealed!
To put it plainly, we can't get enough of the stuff. And we have a feeling you can't either! Whether it's with toasted pitta, carrot sticks, in a sandwich or on a salad (not to mention laden on our favourite crisps), they're a necessity in our fridge and a must-have over the warm months!
But the warm weather also means looking good in our summer clothes, so choosing the right snack for our diets is important. After all, we put all that hard work into doing some exercise and healthy eating, we don't want to ruin it all without realising!
We've rounded up the best and worst hummus that the supermarkets have to offer, so you know which hummus to grab next time you next hit the supermarket aisles.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles