Sainsbury's Roasted Red Pepper Houmous - 200g
Cals (per 100g): 317
Sat fat: 2.6g
We love roasted red pepper hummus, and we often get fooled into thinking it's better for us because it has vegetables in it! But half of this pot has 2.6g of saturated fat, not great for a regular snack. It has a lot of sugar in it too!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams