Sainsbury's Roasted Red Pepper Houmous - 200g
Cals (per 100g): 317
Sat fat: 2.6g
We love roasted red pepper hummus, and we often get fooled into thinking it's better for us because it has vegetables in it! But half of this pot has 2.6g of saturated fat, not great for a regular snack. It has a lot of sugar in it too!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite