Sainsbury's Roasted Red Pepper Houmous - 200g
Cals (per 100g): 317
Sat fat: 2.6g
We love roasted red pepper hummus, and we often get fooled into thinking it's better for us because it has vegetables in it! But half of this pot has 2.6g of saturated fat, not great for a regular snack. It has a lot of sugar in it too!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu