Sainsbury's Organic Houmous - 200g
Cals (per 100g): 314
Sat fat: 3.6g - highest saturated fat!
Are we the only ones that think if something's organic, it must be better for our diets? Although eating organically undoubtedly has its benefits, there's a high amount of saturated fat per 100g in this tub of hummus so maybe not the best if you're trying to be good.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies