HAWAIIAN TROPIC Silk Hydration Lotion SPF30
Price per 100ml: £4.00
Size (ml): 200
SPF test performance: PASS
UVA test performance: PASS
Overall pass: PASS
When Which? tested this product in 2015, it didn't meet their safety standards, but then they reported again in 2017, it passed their tests for both SPF and UVA performance - but only just.
Which? says: 'While it's not a Don't Buy, this Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen had an average SPF just below 30 in our tests. When we told Hawaiian Tropic about our results, it told us that it stands behind the product's labelling and that it is compliant with all applicable regulations. It noted the variability inherent in SPF testing and pointed to its own test results that showed that the product had met its label claim in multiple labs.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies