MALIBU Protective Lotion SPF30
Price per 100ml: £2.39
Size (ml): 200
SPF test performance: PASS
UVA test performance: PASS
Overall pass: PASS
Having recently been reformulated, MALIBU's Protective Lotion passed both of Which?'s tests when tested for SPF and UVA protection, after having failed in previous years. Great news considering it's a bargain at only £4.79 a bottle!
Which? says: 'If you do wish to buy this product, we advise you buy a bottle that contains the new formulation – there’s a reference code on the back that starts with 'FM'.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home