MALIBU Protective Lotion SPF30
Price per 100ml: £2.00
Size (ml): 200
SPF test performance: PASS
UVA test performance: PASS
Overall pass: PASS
Having recently been reformulated, MALIBU's Protective Lotion passed both of Which?'s tests when tested for SPF and UVA protection, after having failed in previous years. Great news considering it's a bargain at only £4.79 a bottle!
Which? says: 'If you do wish to buy this product, we advise you buy a bottle that contains the new formulation - there's a reference code on the back that starts with 'FM'.'
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles