PIZ BUIN Allergy Sensitive Lotion SPF30
Price per 100ml: £3.50
Size (ml): 200
SPF test performance: PASS
UVA test performance: PASS
Overall pass: PASS
Some Piz Buin products, such as their Ultra Light Dry Touch Sun Fluid, have failed Which? tests in the past, but their Allergy Sensitive Lotion passed both the UVA and SPF standards in 2017. It's not the cheapest bottle in the bunch, but if it's your preferred brand, you can rest assured that you're getting proper protection!
Which? says: 'This reliable sun cream will help keep you protected in the sun. It has a pleasant scent, too. It takes a long time to be absorbed by skin and our panel said it left their skin feeling sticky and greasy after application.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies