AVON Sun+ Multi Protection Moisturising Sun Lotion SPF30
Price per 100ml: £6.67
Size (ml): 150
SPF test performance: FAIL
UVA test performance: FAIL
Overall pass: FAIL
Avon's sun cream is the most expensive product tested, and worryingly, it didn't pass either test.
Which? says: 'This product didn't pass our SPF tests, so we think it's one to avoid - especially as there are many other sunscreens that offered reliable protection in our tests. It's also the priciest product we tested in 2017 - once again, our results show that price isn't tied with quality in the world of sun protection.
'When we told Avon about our results, it said it was confident in its own testing which showed the lotion to have SPF30, followed internationally recognised protocols and was conducted by external laboratories with specific expertise in this area.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies