TESCO Soleil Light Lotion SPF30
Price per 100ml: £1.75
Size (ml): 200
SPF test performance: PASS
UVA test performance: PASS
Overall pass: PASS
Tesco's 200ml sun cream passed the scrutiny for both SPF performance and UVA testing. Good news for those who tend to pick up last-minute lotion with the food shop!
Which? says: 'This is a great choice for those looking for a sun cream that's both effective and affordable. It doesn't leave a chalky white residue on skin, like some products. Our user-panel told us it can make skin feel greasy and sticky. They were also very split about its fragrance which some found too strong.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies