HAWAIIAN TROPIC Satin Protection Lotion SPF30
Price per 100ml: £4.40
Size (ml): 180
SPF test performance: FAIL
UVA test performance: PASS
Overall pass: FAIL
When Which? tested Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection Lotion they found that it failed their requirements, as it has done for the previous two years. Spending more on sunscreen doesn't guarantee greater protection then!
Which? says: 'For the third year running, a Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen has failed our SPF test. In our tests it offered significantly less than its claimed level of protection, meaning you could be at greater risk of sunburn. When we told Hawaiian Tropic about our results, it told us that its product has been tested at an independent, well-qualified laboratory in accordance with the international test standard. It is confident in its own test results and stands behind all of its products.'
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams