HAWAIIAN TROPIC Satin Protection Lotion SPF30
Price per 100ml: £3.00
Size (ml): 180
SPF test performance: PASS
UVA test performance: PASS
Overall pass: PASS
When Which? previously tested Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection Lotion they found that it failed their requirements, but it's now passed, with five star ratings across the board, and has been recommended as one of their 'best buy' formulas. Well done Hawaiian Tropic!
Which? says: 'This sunscreen will appeal to people who prefer a lotion, but want it to be quick and easy to apply. Our panel had a mixed response to the smell of this sunscreen - it may not be for everyone.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu