BOOTS Soltan Dry Touch Suncare Lotion SPF30
Price per 100ml: £3
Size (ml): 200
SPF test performance: PASS
UVA test performance: PASS
Overall pass: PASS
This lotion promises to dry in 60 seconds, making it a great buy for a beach holiday (no sticky sand, hooray!) and best of all, it passed both tests.
Which? says: 'This product passed our tests. This sun cream doesn't leave a chalky white residue on the skin and it lives up to its name - your skin won't feel greasy.'
This product was tested by Which? in 2016.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles