GARNIER Ambre Solaire Moisturising Protection Spray SPF30
Price per 100ml: £3.25
Size (ml): 200
SPF test performance: PASS
UVA test performance: PASS
Overall pass: PASS
Another lotion from sun cream manufacturer GARNIER, this one also passed both SPF tests set by Which?, and it's cheaper too.
Which? says: 'Garnier Ambre Solaire Moisturising Protection Spray SPF30 passed both our SPF and UVA tests and our panel of testers considered it very easy to apply, so we've named it a Best Buy sun cream.'
This product was tested by Which? in 2016.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu