Choose a post box red to create the St George's cross. We used a fine nail brush to create the stripes. Don't worry if some goes on your cuticles or fingers, you can always use a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover to remove it. Use a top coat to complete the look.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies