Step-by-step Brazil flag nails
Whether you're throwing a footy party, heading down to the pub or just enjoying the World Cup spirit from the comfort of your own sofa with the family, these nails are sure to be a hit.
And the best thing? They're so easy to recreate yourself, even if you're not a nail art expert! Just follow our simple step-by-step and your nails will be World Cup ready in no time at all.
What you'll need:
Green nail varnish
Dotting tool (or a hair grip!)
Yellow nail varnish (the brighter the better)
Blue nail varnish
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu