Hand luggage rules for packing products (and the 11 best toiletries to include!)
They've clearly never had to pack for the kids or their other half, farm the pets out, make sure the house is clean and tidy, briefed the neighbours on plant watering, re-packed for the kids, and that's before you've even started to think about yourself!
If you're taking hand luggage on a plane this summer then you'll need to have your 100ml toiletries at the ready, but narrowing down the items to fill the little precious space you have can be tricky. And that's after you've deciphered all the ever-changing and confusing information about what you're allowed to pack in the first place!
We've listed the things you need to remember when it comes to liquids in your hand luggage, as well as our favourite 100ml or less travel toiletries that your plastic bag shouldn't be without. Say goodbye to stress and hello to your holidays!
PS. How lovely are these cosmetic bags? Get the set for only £6 from M&S
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed