Claire Richards: 22 July 2015
The singer, 37, cited the motivation behind her weight loss to be a strong enough reason for keeping the weight off - having struggled to conceive a third baby with her husband, Reece Hill, since 2013, the goal of losing weight was to improve her fertility.
She added that she knew she'd never be a 'size-zero', and will always struggle with her weight, but that she was keeping herself in check: 'I'm watching myself at the moment as I've just gained around 5lbs and it's a slippery slope. It's still a struggle to maintain my figure.'
The mum-of-two explained that years of yo-yo dieting may have affected her hormones which could be impacting her fertility, and said that although she is hoping to conceive naturally, she hasn't ruled out IVF.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!