Claire Richards: August 2015
The 37-year-old Steps star, who's battled issues surrounding her weight for years, has been told the devastating news by doctors that she may have damaged her hormone levels because of her constant yo-yo dieting.
The mother of two explained to the Mirror that she may never be able to conceive naturally again: 'I feel I only have myself to blame, so it would be unfair to go down that road when there are so many couples who have not been blessed with any kids and it is their only option - and when they haven't done it to themselves like I have.'
'I guess maybe I feel I don't deserve to be third time lucky. IVF just doesn't feel like the right thing to do to my body.'
Claire has fluctuated between a size eight and a size 20 over the years. She added that she and husband Reece weren't going to lose hope yet.
'We are not going to stop hoping, but we are not trying as intensely as we were. I am a strong believer that if it's meant to be, fate can always find a way.'
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite