Claire Richards: October 2015
Claire, who has famously fluctuated between a size 10 and 20 over the years, has publicly battled with her weight and spoken out about her struggles with food. But it seems the star has really turned a corner when it comes to her relationship with what she eats.
'Before it was all about what food tasted like - I could never stop the volume of food that I ate and really piled my plate up, I would finish every single mouthful! It was the volume of food that I would eat. So if we had a takeaway, I just wouldn't know when to stop?
'But I've stopped doing that, stopped eating until I feel sick. Now I take a smaller plate and put hopefully more healthy options on there.'
So what has the mum of two been eating to stay in such amazing shape?
'For breakfast, if I'm being good, I'll have yoghurt or fruit with a bit of granola on top to give it crunch, or I'll have one slice of toast with peanut butter or something.
'Then lunchtime, it's quite sad really but I'll do my tomato mozzarella [salad] or if I buy a sandwich I'll eat half of it. And then dinner it depends really. We normally have a pasta night and on a Tuesday we have pizza, but I have like two slices and then salad and then stop.'
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!